The Faery Way
“When the Elven energy is not allowed to be part of the journey,
the matrix expands.” – Master Guide Kirael
Several years ago, when I was feeling confused about life, I asked one of my faery guides to tell me, once and for all, how to define my life mission – what I had come here to do. She seemed surprised that I had to ask.
Of course! It was so obvious, and yet so profound. That simple statement made sense of decades of seeking and searching, trial and error, dreaming and manifesting. It was like hearing my note resonating on the harp strings of the Universe.
I realized at once that I might be labeled as a “nut case” if I started spouting off about faeries amongst the mainstream people I knew. Most of them have shut down their ability to perceive anything beyond the solid material world. Yet those are precisely the people who most need the Faery Way.
So most of the time I teach the Faery Way without talking about faeries at all. Even so, I prefer to give credit where credit is due. I treasure people who see or hear or feel beyond the veil into the faery realm – my kinfolk. People like you. With you I can share the knowing that informs my life. I can share the truth about faeries!
Are You Curious About Faeries?
I have a bumper sticker on the back of my car that says, “Have a faerie nice day,” so it is not as if I am hiding the fact that I work with the fae. Sometimes I see people reading it and shaking their heads, but other times people read it and smile. Those are the people it is intended for.
There are so many people out there who have a feeling or a wondering about the faery realm, yet they don’t know who they can talk to about it. If you are one of those people, you are not alone or crazy. I created this website for you. You happen to be more perceptive than the average person, and the faeries are looking for people like you to help them bridge the worlds of humans and faeries for the healing of nature.
I hope you will join me in following the faery way!
The Faery Way Made Clear
What made sense to me in one moment may still have you wondering, what IS the Faery Way? It seems funny, but the Faery Way could almost be the platform for the American Green Party, especially the parts about taking care of nature. I suppose the faeries have been instrumental in inspiring our politics!
To be more precise, there are certain things the faeries value above all else:
- Respect for Nature
- Creative Arts & Music
These values come through in many ways. Usually the first thing we think of when we think of faeries is nature. The Faery Way is all about nurturing nature. When we align ourselves with nature by living in harmony with plants, animals, and each other, we are walking the Faery Way.
- Compost is Faery Gold – compost your food and garden waste. It is very important to soil fertility. If you don’t have room for a compost pile, you can set up a worm bin inside or outside (but make sure to protect it from hot sun or freezing weather). If you don’t have your own garden, you can give away the compost to your gardening friends. They will love it.
- Organic farming and gardening heals the soil and safeguards the lives of bees, butterflies, birds, frogs, turtles, beetles, fish, dragonflies, and all of life – as well as you and me! Commit to buying organically grown food and clothing whenever possible.
- Biodegradable cleaning supplies and toiletries keep toxins from accumulating in water, soil, air – and your body. Read the labels!
When you walk the Faery Way, you naturally live in harmony with Earth, all life, and other people. You may find yourself moving toward a whole-foods, vegetarian, perhaps even vegan lifestyle. (Just don’t make radical changes in your diet without expert nutrition advice!) You may even want to find some land and create your own garden, so you can work directly with the nature spirits as they did in the famous Findhorn Garden of Scotland.
- Compassion for animals means we cannot exploit animals in factory-farm conditions for our economic benefit, or for medical experimentation. We feel their distress. Nor can we randomly destroy plant and animal habitats for our own benefit. We give animals equal rights.
- Compassion for humans means we cannot condone war, exploitation, farm workers being exposed to pesticides, or sweat shops. We support whole natural foods, especially for children, because whole foods foster healthy, balanced, and peaceful humans. We share our resources so that everyone has enough to eat, a good education, a safe, comfortable place to live, and the opportunity for fulfilling work and play.
- Compassion for Earth means we find ways to build and provide energy without strip mining and deforestation. We find ways to travel without polluting our air. We find ways to farm without poisoning the land and stripping the soil. We return compostable material to the soil.
Faeries love beauty, song, and dance
Everything faeries make is exquisitely beautiful, and they do it with joy and laughter
- Pick up trash – especially plastics that will not break down for hundreds of years. In fact, avoid using non-recyclable plastics at all, if possible.
- Clear the clutter in your life – your desk, office, garage, closets, etc.
- Create beauty in your home, yard, and office. Start small and expand slowly, appreciating each step of the way.
- Learn to draw, paint, sing, play an instrument, or dance. Share music and the arts with your friends. Hold dance parties with whole plant foods feasts.
Healing the Faery Way
- Faery healing is energy healing – Faeries work with the energy of Earth, plants, animals, and stones to heal all of nature, including humans, and ecosystems. We can use the same energy to heal ourselves and others. In fact, it is essential for all true healing.
- Faery Doctoring is an ancient tradition of working directly with personal faery helpers to restore energy borrowed by faeries. Humans and animals can benefit.
- Faery Reiki is a form of faery healing that uses special faery symbols connected with the elementals of earth, air, fire, water, and ether.
- Flower Essence Remedies are amazing healers, particularly effective for children and animals.
- Homeopathy uses plant, animal, and mineral energies to heal specific symptoms. If you get the right remedy (which can sometimes be complicated) it works like a miracle! Always a safer choice than pharmaceutical drugs and often more effective.
- Usui Reiki channels Universal Life Force Energy through the hands to uplift and heal yourself or others – including animals and plants. One simple attunement opens your healing energy for life. There are three attunement levels.
- EFT and other energy psychology methods heal emotional damage and clear limiting beliefs that keep people stuck in situations they don’t like.
- Aromatherapy uses the potent power of essential oils from plants and flowers to uplift and heal.
- Plant Spirit Medicine connects us with the inner spirit of plants that can give us information and healing.
Faeries work magic everyday!
Faeries know that we live in an abundant Universe that gives us everything we ask for, and they would love to teach us how to manifest our dreams in daily life.
Law of Attraction is at the core of all magic. As we focus our thoughts, so will our reality unfold. The faeries know this to their very core. We humans usually have to use repetition, rituals, and/or symbols to get our subconscious mind to cooperate with our conscious wishes.
Everything in nature is magical. Nature is an expression of the life-force energy of the Universe – thoughts manifesting as matter. We are part of that thought field. Within it, we can shape our world in any way we like. Why not shape it like Paradise?
Celtic Magical Tradition has been passed down to us from ancient faery lore. This is the main tradition that has kept faery wisdom alive while it died out in the rest of the human world. Visit CelticMysterySchool.com to learn more.
Through cooperation with the faery realm we can collectively manifest a magnificently abundant and beautiful world to share. The faery realm is a template of our ideal world. It is the True Reality, behind the illusion of lack, conflict, disease, and famine. This is the world the faeries always inhabit. We can inhabit it too, when we learn to work with the faeries, rather than destroying what they create.
This is the sort of truth and honesty the faeries seek to awaken in us – our knowing of the real perfection of life – even when appearances seem to reflect imperfection. Faeries see the perfection, even while we dump toxins into the rivers and air, even while we bomb each other, and strip our soils of nutrients.
Through it all, they can see the perfect template of nature and they continue to manifest perfect trees and flowers, perfect wolves, birds, frogs, and babies.
They are showing us how to do it in every moment. All we have to do is look around and notice the perfection, and honor the faeries for their ceaseless work and play that uplifts our world and our lives.
F.A.E. School Workshops
I have created Faehallows Arts & Environmental School in order to share the Faery Way with the public. Through Faehallows School of Magic, we occasionally offer “Faery Way” Workshops in Graton, California – CelticMysterySchool.com/events/
Walk the Faery Way Every Day –
Your life and everything in the world
around you will be better for it.
This site will grow with your help!
Here you will find an assortment of faery lore, as well as sources for products, books, and artwork. Much of this information is from my personal experiences with the fae. I welcome you to share your own experiences for inclusion here.
Please send links to your favorite Sources of Fairy/Faerie products and information. Quality websites focusing on Nature Spirits, the Sidhe, and Devas of Nature are welcome to link here.
Originals or Custom-sized
Archival Paper Prints
available by special order.
E-mail: Bernadette Wulf
WulfWorks © Copyright 1989-2016
Please respect copyright and do not use
or reproduce my images or text without permission
Celebrate Fairy Day – June 24th
If you are specifically interested in Celtic Faery Magic,
Visit My Other Websites:
WulfWorks.com Lightworker Hub